Sunday, March 8, 2009

my poor knuckle

still haven't managed to eat dinner. my sick husband managed to get out of bed for 10 minutes to wrap my poor finger in gauze because i can't bear to look at it. we were supposed to have a "family" day. well, perry got home at 5am from a crazy night at the hospital. he slept away the morning and woke up feeling horribly. so...he slept the rest of the day while i took care of the kids. was planning to make dinner, but perry said he wasn't going to eat and he again went back to bed. well, i wasn't going to cook dinner for myself when i'd need to make a seperate meal for ryan anyway. fed layla, made ryan her "princess" noodles and my plan was to eat when the kids went to bed. kids were asleep, i started grating cheese and i ended up taking a chuck out of my knuckle...2 hours now and it's still bleeding....i think i might be sick...definitely don't feel like eating anymore!

anyway, not the day i was planning to have! talked to becca today and i don't think her day turned out the way she planned either!

have a good night!

No comments: