Thursday, March 12, 2009

atmosphere interior design

thanks guys! i just checked out atmosphere interior design's website and they blogged about our new location! i have been working with curtis & trevor for 2 1/2 years on my home and we consulted them about our new cravings location as well. i haven't needed their assistance much lately but i am in denial that our "time" is coming to an end! they are truly amazing designers and i would highly recommend them to anyone.

they are supposed to be getting a photographer back in to my home at the beginning of april so i will post pics as they are done...then you can see their magic! if you go to their website, you can see some pics of our home...the "black & white" house!

www.atmosphereinteriordesign.net

j

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I would love to see some pics of your house! I can't seen to find the "black and white" house though. Can you be a bit more specific? I love these design guys and would love to see what they did for you!!

cravings maternity & baby . . . said...

hmmm...looks like my reply didn't work? i'll try again! the pics of my place can be found on their home page video and in their portfolio. it's the black & white kitchen and the black & white powder room!