Tuesday, July 14, 2009

rain, rain go away!

weeks and weeks of RAIN - this is absolutely nuts!! i'm not sure how much more i can handle!?!?! i didn't want to get out of bed this morning...i'm grumpy!

i've lived in saskatoon my whole life...and i'm a die-hard saskatchewan fan. any time someone complains about our winters, the drivers, the lack of selection, etc. etc. i'm the first one to defend our great city and point out the positives...my favourite being our fantastic summers. come on, work with me here!! i need to feel the hot, hot sun on my skin, i want to sit outside on our deck until 11pm, i want to have to use my a/c (and have centennial busy with service calls), i want to go up to the lake and not worry what my kids are going to do for a full weekend inside the cabin, i want to put away my winter clothes!!!!

so that's my rant...i feel better already! at least the store is busy today. all those mommas sick of being cooped up in the house with their little monsters (who haven't been able to burn off their energy outside for days)!

on the upside, my lawn is looking great!

r.

1 comment:

Carson said...

i'd rather have a scortched yard and a sweet tan than all this rain!!
taste of saskatchewan starts today too... "how's your soggy deep fried mars bar?" yuck.