Wednesday, December 31, 2008

happy new year!

happy new year's everyone! we're staying in tonight...becca & her family are coming over and we're putting the kids to bed at our place. we have a full menu of extremely unhealthy appetizers, followed by a bernard callebaut chocolate fondue...makes me think about setting new year's resolutions.

i don't know if i ever have ever set a new year's resolution for myself. i do set goals often throughout the year, but it seems that most of those goals are not related to my well being. i am thinking this year is the year to get a few things back on track. i don't want to be unrealistic and say that i am going to get up at 5am every morning (like i used to pre-ryan) and go to the gym. i think i would like to take up yoga...a little r&r for my brain! i am too darn wound up all the time...don't tell my husband that i am admitting that! anyone know of a great (beginners) yoga class? it has to be somewhat challenging or you will lose me after the first class. it also has to be in the evening. let me know if you have anything to recommend. i also want to drink more water...i know, lame right? but it's true...i used to drink 12 glasses a day, now i drink an average of 3 (i'm drinking water right now...although i know the martini chasers are on the way!). fresh start tomorrow!

anyway, i just want to say happy new year and thank you to all who read the blog and support our store!

here's to an amazing year ahead!

cheers,
j

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've really enjoyed reading your blog over the past few months. It is very interesting to hear the ins and outs of Cravings (and your lives as moms and business owners).2009 is sure to be a great year -I'm very excited about your relocation. Happy New Year!