Thursday, September 18, 2008

not looking forward to first shots

we are off to get layla's first shots today. i'm dreading it. perry is post-call so he's going to take her in...i can't even get my own shots without crying...how could i possibly hold my baby while she gets hers? i'll sit in the waiting room on the verge of puking while i listen for her screams...augh...

i hope layla feels ok tonight...i am actually off to get my haircut this evening. i booked it for 8:15 as her last feed seems to be around 8 or so...will have to make it a bit earlier tonight. i am SO excited to get my hair cut- it needs it so bad. i think i'm going to have to resort to purchasing hair dye in a box and do it myself cuz i definitely can't get away for 2+ hours yet. we haven't introduced a bottle yet, but i am thinking we should soon- especially with the awards coming up in regina. maybe this weekend...

anyway, off to get ready for the day- have a good one!

j

No comments: