Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ABEX award finalists

becca beat me to it...was going to announce that we are an ABEX award finalist! what an honour! now i'm just going to have to figure out how to make it to the awards ceremony when my husband is on call friday and sunday (awards are saturday) and i'm breastfeeding. hmmm...this wouldn't be such a difficult thing to figure out if my little princess would sleep when we're out. i just don't think i'll be able to bounce her around for 3-4 hours during the ceremony! i'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll be able to find someone to cover sunday's shift...or at least a couple hours of it in the morning so we can stay the night in regina.

anyway, we'll figure it out and for now i'll just focus on this achievement!!

j

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Cravings! I think I can speak on behalf of all your customers when I say you deserve it! Good luck next month!!!

cravings maternity & baby . . . said...

thanks so much!