Sunday, August 24, 2008

more home organization

well, the office is now finished- yay! i need a few more decorative pieces, but i am pleased overall! now on to my next project- tackling the shoes and purses in my closet. it would be too embarrassing to report just how many of each i have, but i will say that i don't have enough space! when i was designing our home, i made certain that we had enough closet space so my husband and i each have our own walk-in closets. he has 2 shirts on each shelf, an entire empty hanging section and space for at least another dozen pair of shoes...and i haven't even unpacked a third of my shoes and have run out of space. i'm going to have to get creative with this one or just steal some of my husband's empty space!

went to the mall (again) today sans kids! fed layla, put her down for a nap, my husband put ryan down for a nap and they all slept while i shopped! what a great feeling to get out on my own. so much easier to do with baby #2. i don't think i left ryan for a couple of months. anyway, it was a nice break and got me ready for a night alone while my husband is on call!

j

No comments: