Monday, August 4, 2008

busy long weekend!

hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend! i actually left the house for the first time today. we moved on friday and have been unpacking boxes ever since. the move went much better than i anticipated and my parents were here to help set things up. we have much more to do, but at least our main floor and kids bedrooms are set up (well almost). my husband still has to put layla's new crib together (rossport by college woodwork) but the combo unit is in her room and looks fantastic! i am excited to finally get everything together and organized. i will post pictures of her cravings nursery when it's complete!

aside from that, just busy being a mom of two (still can't believe i have 2 kids!). will see what this week brings when my husband is at work and my parents aren't in town to rescue me!

j

No comments: