Monday, December 28, 2009

i did go!

sorry for the confusion. just wanted to clarify...i DID go shopping on boxing day! my BFF and (shopping) partner in crime said she read my post and was surprised that i didn't go. i did go and i spent way too much money!! i even went shopping yesterday and managed to buy a chair for our bedroom. perry's response was, "do we need a chair for our bedroom?" my response, "no, but i think it's perfect!" I DON'T NEED ANYTHING! i think i should repeat this over and over and over...something has to work!



wasn't able to spend a full day at work. came home to look after the kids while perry goes to the canada game. hoping to make it in tomorrow. still doing paper work from trade shows in october. it never stops! 2010 trade shows start in january so we better get this stuff done before we have our next round of purchase orders to enter in to our system!

someone is pulling on my arm to get me off the computer and watch hannah montana!

gotta run,
j

No comments: