Monday, October 26, 2009

candy

k, my 4 year old just caught me sneaking candy! what's wrong with that picture?! my entire plan all day was to go the gym and try it out...get used to the gym environment again. well, at 4pm, i realized i had pre-school toy cleaning. unfortunately part of me was actually excited that i had an excuse not to go...not a good sign, i know! so, instead of going to the gym, i am eating candy?! i just think i really need someone to go with the first time. once i get started, i know i'll be ok (or i hope i will!). i went to the gym 5-6 days per week at 5am pre-ryan. i ate so healthy and felt great. i don't eat horribly now, but i was so strict before. at my peak, my body fat percentage was 9.89%...crazy, i know. i definitely don't want to go too crazy like that again, but i do want to be a healthier person...and i did lift some heavy weights (for those of you that think i'm a wimp!). anyway, tomorrow is a new day...i will plan for the gym tomorrow!

anyway, i'm back from toy cleaning and i'm going to curl up on the couch and watch some tv (with my bowl of candy!).

have a good one,
j

No comments: