Sunday, October 19, 2008

lazy days

this was one of the laziest weekends i've had in years! although i feel gross (no shower today), it was a nice change from our usual chaos! my wonderful husband gave me break both saturday and sunday - i stayed in bed until after 10:30am both mornings, and i even took afternoon naps with the kids! i accomplished very little, which would normally frustrate me, but we definitely needed a couch-potato weekend!! with me working everyday and noah, my 5 year old, going to kindergarten every morning, it seems like we are always rushing around. i think most parents, especially mothers, find their lives flashing before their eyes. our kids are always busy with extracurricular activities and play dates, every minute from the time we wake up until bedtime seems to be scheduled! once in a while, it is great to stay in pjs all day and do nothing but hang out!
R.

No comments: