Saturday, July 12, 2008


well, night #1 wasn't so hot. i'm actually feeling pretty good considering i didn't get much sleep. little one has decided to fall asleep while i'm feeding her...i thought bigger babies were supposed to be more alert and feed better? i have high hopes for little layla. after all, during the latter part of my pregnancy, i was in complete agony. makes sense now that i know she was 9 lbs! so...i figure she owes me!! we will see about that!


i do have to tell you about my favorite purchase from the store. my monte luca glider chair is AMAZING!! i have seriously never sat in something so comfortable. i sold a tonne of them in the store, but now i could sell twice as many now that i've actually used it. A MUST HAVE! the great thing about this glider chair is that i will easily be able to use it in my home afterwards...no garage sale or consignment for this chair.


off to get ready for a bbq tonight. have to introduce my little pricess to our friends!


here's to a (hopefully) night of zzzzzz!




No comments: